It is one of the Sanskar out of the sixteen sanskars described in Ayurveda. The
process in which SUVARNA(GOLD) or herbs with gold are taken in the form of liquid,
semi solid or paste form by children through their mouth is called SUVARNA PRASHAN
Benefits of Suvarna Prashan:
- Enhance immunity
- Physical strength becomes powerful
- Grasping power, sharpness, analysis power, recall memory becomes very strong
- Improve digestion power
- Tone up skin colour
- It gives strong protection from infection
- It prevent diseases which occur due to seasonal changes.
- It also prevent different kind of allergies.
- It helps in preventing diseases that occur during teeth growing phase.
- It increase alertness in child
- According to Acharya Kasyap, it also protect the child against undesirable planetary
effects, and infection from various microorganisms.